Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will fix any kind of Drupal custom modules issues

I will fix any kind of Drupal custom modules issues












About:

Hi I am professional web developer having 2+ years of experience in Drupal. I have solidindustrial level skills. I am capable of solving any kind of issues, errors, bugs, whethertheyarerelated to design or functionality.

Are you having bugs/errors/issues in your website?? Let me fix it for you.

I will provide high quality work with 100% customer satisfaction and on-time delivery

I provide the following services:

1) Drupal installation and setup

2) Theme customization and module issues

3) Plugin errors

4) Configure Drupal Ubercart/Commerce modules as per requirements

5) Database connection issues

6) Internal server errors

7) Clean malware virus or malicious code

8) Fix Drupal responsive bootstrap issue

9) Update/upgrade your current Drupal version.

10) Work java-script related issues in your site.

Reviews


live4host:Great working with him

luqmanasmat:Humble and Experienced Person , Really understand beyond the Line Scenarios.\r\nI will work for him until the project completes and work with him in near future.\r\nThank You Ibrahim.

jgreenman:Very knowledgeable and great communication.

luqmanasmat:Great Experience with jgreenman , very humble and calm with Clear Requirements , having Complete knowledge about compulsory and tentative parts of Project.\nwill definitely work Again with him

jalazbe:Best service ever. I will continue working with him. It is a great professional


No comments:

Post a Comment