Friday, June 29, 2018

I will create website landing page,build wordpess wix site

I will create website landing page,build wordpess wix site












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">**************Get Free After Sales Support********

Hi,


Are you facing any issues/bugs in your website ? I would help you to get your problem resolved. 

I do provide various different services.

*********Wordpress Services********
  • Website Creation
  • Fix any issue (PHP, CSS, HTML, JavaScript, AJAX, JQuery)
  • Theme installation 
  • Theme Configuration
  • Customizing themes
  • Plugin Installation
  • Plugin Configuration
  • Plugin Customizing
  • and much more

I do also provide website customization on other website platforms as well.

Note: Please message before ordering.


Thank you!

Reviews


mmanfredi:perfect work, thank you

itsaky:Outstanding Experience!

marketinggenie:Super fast, incredible work, ordered twice already, and he delivered greatness every time.

itsaky:Thank you for your positive feedback. I am so glad to hear that you liked my service!\nDrop a message anytime if you face any technical issue in future and need some consultation before buying gig.

mmanfredi:perfect work, thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment