Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will design responsive landing page or full wordpress website

I will design responsive landing page or full wordpress website












About:

Hi There!

Do you want to promote your products, company, new/existing business?
Do you want a web page with simple and clean design, social media link, contact information along with domain & hosting?
Do you want to redesign your existing landing page and make it responsive for all devices & cross browser compatible?

Then you are at the right Gig! I am WordPress Magician, and I know very well how to create a Highly Convertable/my own professional Landing Page.

I will design beautiful and responsive landing page or squeeze page IN 18 HOURS for your product, company new or existing business.


What will you get?

✔ Well- Documented
✔ Fully Responsive Design
✔ Unique and Quality Work.
✔ Completely Tested Delivery.
✔ High Converting Landing Page
✔ Money Back Guarantee
✔ 100% Customer Satisfaction
✔ Unlimited Revisions.

Why will you choose me?

  • I will Create Professional Landing Page For You According To Your requirements.
  • I have 3+ years experience
  • I Will 100% Satisfy You through My Work.


Best Regards,
ShafiqDeveloper
Certified Full Stack Web Developer & Wordpress Expert

Reviews


santbran:Great seller! Completed the work within 2 hours! Absolutely please with the result and was quick to answer any questions I had. Will be ordering again soon!

shafiqdeveloper:Thank you! Clear instructions and great communication.looking forward to work again with you.

milliondlls:He created a great WordPress landing page for me. Excellent work! Highly recommended.

shafiqdeveloper:outstanding experience, thank you

lovelylj:I love a hardworker! - thanks-


No comments:

Post a Comment