Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will assist you for 1 month fixing all your problems and issues !

I will assist you for 1 month fixing all your problems and issues !












About:

You have a blogger ? and you have problems or questions ? :(

You don't like the colors or tabs ? or maybe some links don't work ?

You need new Gadgets ? like "social media" ? subscribe channel ? follow via Email ?
and more ...
You have some issues ? looking for answers ? Or html problems ? looking for help
So i'm here to help you fix all those problems !

NOTE :

Send me message about the problem before purchasing .
If you don't have a blogger , go and check my other gig where i create you a beautiful one.

Reviews


elislloshi:perfect job, thank you.

jeanvictor:You are welcome any time :)

blackswanst:My 2nd time working with seller, \u0026 he's very helpful. Looking fwd to working with him again!

jeanvictor:Thank you, glad I can help, looking forward to working with you again too :)

thiesactu:Good experience\nVery Smart Guy


No comments:

Post a Comment