Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will create complete web registration system using PHP mysqli

I will create complete web registration system using PHP mysqli












About:

NEW YEAR SPECIAL OFFER!!-COMPLETE REGISTRATION & LOGIN/LOGOUT SYSTEM

Hi, I am Professional Web Developer and designer having 3 years of experience in web development.

This gig is about COMPLETE REGISTRATION/SIGNUP FROM PHP & LOGIN/LOGOUT System.User can Register herself through registration page n then user can Login through login page..After loged in user can logout using sessions. I can also send email to admin about data of new user when user get registered.

This gig includes

   1. Registration/Signup from with name, email, password, phone number..
   2. Login page with username and password.
   3. If user enter wrong email or password then it will give error message.
   4. All values stored on database and mysqli queries process the login form.
   5. Logout script using Sessions, User can logout from page.
   5. System will send email to admin when new user get registered
   6. The complete system includes languages html,css,javascript,php,mysqli.
   7. The complete responsive system with signup form php and login/logout functionality.
   
"contact me before placing any order"

Thanks

Reviews


djohnson15033:OUTSTANDING! She did an AWESOME job! She will be my FIRST CONTACT should ever I need anything done with regard to API, PHP, MySQL, or restrictive webpages. She's a GREAT FIND!

smart_webdev:Great Experience! thanks for ur tip :-)

djohnson15033:She was extremely professional, accommodating; designed beautiful and functional forms and I could not have finished my project without her! EXCELLENT job. She delivered on time. I will use her again!

smart_webdev:Many thanks. Great client. Stay blessed!

kimberly001:She was Great, she actually did more than was required. She continued until I was satisfied. Anyone wanting an excellent experience with a developer , I would suggest going with this lady here.


No comments:

Post a Comment