Friday, June 29, 2018

I will migrate your static website to dynamic

I will migrate your static website to dynamic












About:

Welcome to my gig. I would appreciate if you send me a message for discussing your needs first.

I am here to migrate your existing static website to a dynamic by adding a custom CMS (Developed by Me).


Benefits of having an Admin Panel :


  • Easy to change content

  • Anybody can manage

  • Do not need to have knowledge of coding

  • No need of IT expert
  • Easy to backup
  • No need to use cpanel
  • Quick editing


With over 3+ years of experience I have develop/design 150++ websites for different Industry for small to large organization.

Reviews


brentaford:Great work - very efficient, high quality. I'll be using again!!

curiousteam:Remarkable working relationship. Great Experience!!

jmaze21:Able to answer my other concern even if Is not within scope

curiousteam:Extra ordinary Client. Very friendly and helping!

jmaze21:Able to understand my requirement. Well done


No comments:

Post a Comment