Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will be your click funnels virtual assistant

I will be your click funnels virtual assistant












About:

I am Click funnel expert and I have 2 Year experience on Click funnel Creating funnels and any pages design. I will do any task about Click funnel.So I will delivery your project with your time and with 100% quality.

My Services

  1. Any work about Clickfunnels
  2. Design Sales funnel
  3. Membership funnels
  4. Webinar funnels 
  5. Lead generation funnels
  6. Web site design.
  7. clicfunnels Actionetics/backpack
  8. Design sales page
  9. Upsell pages
  10. Down sells pages
  11. Order pages
  12. Landing pages
  13. Lead magnet pages
  14. Optin pages
  15. webinar registration pages
  16. Thanks/order confirmation 
  17. clicfunnels Actionetics/backpack
  18. Domain setup
  19. Fix any problem
  20. Integrated with any autoresponder paltfrom like Active campaign, mailchimp, aweber, infusionsoft, getresponse etc
  21. Setup sequence follow up email
  22. Setup Campaign/automation email
  23. Setup Optin/double optin form
  24. Create contact list
  25. Design Template/Newsletter
  26. track email open unopen/Click link 


So trust and order me to complete your work with on time delivery with best quality 100%

>>>100% money back guaranty if you are not satisfy with my work<<< 

So if you think that I am the right person then it will be a great pleasure to me.

With Warm Regard,

NB: please give me message before place order

Reviews


patrickharper:super Happy with his work he even add extra pages on to the funnel !! Good job.

mdyeanuskhan1:Very good buyer, I want to work more for her.

asisowl:Was slow to respond, I got charged and then radio silence-- he DID NOT DO ANY WORK!

jamesleyba:Great service and did a great job on the Lead Capture Page.

mdyeanuskhan1:good buyer


No comments:

Post a Comment