Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will design a professional blogger template

I will design a professional blogger template












About:

you're welcome to contact us before ordering ☺

Hello, Are you looking for a professional developer for install or customize your blog, I have relevant 3 years experience creating sites for different purposes and my biggest goal is to satisfy the customers with a website as their needs and demands.


Check blog design by me:
https://goo.gl/9jkSJf
https://goo.gl/E2qu2U

https://goo.gl/fvLS5Q

What can I do:
  • install a theme that matches to your niche

  • Setup a professional website from scratch with a professional theme.
  • SEO setting according to latest algorithms.

  • Add/Edit Meta Tags.

  • Add/Edit professional plugins.
  • make the template responsive.
  • add and customize some area for adding Advertising(like Adsense)
  • Fix any Bug any issue in your templates.

why me?
- 100% client satisfaction
- unlimited revisions

Just call me to set the price depending on the work you need

Reviews


chocolatteandsu:Awesome experience :)

chocolatteandsu:I wanted a top notch design for my blog. And Tottimilan over delivered! He is a very talented coder, knows what he is doing, communicates exceptionally well and in a timely manner. He went all out to meet my expectations. I have no doubt in recommending him. He is an awesome coder and works really fast too. His service is worth every penny and more

tottimilan:I am glad you like my services. It was pleasure working for you

krustem:Outstanding Experience!

tottimilan:thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment