Friday, June 29, 2018

I will design and develop an amazing fully responsive website, 100 percent guaranteed

I will design and develop an amazing fully responsive website, 100 percent guaranteed












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">If you don’t know which package is right for you, then contact me

Services include but are not limited to:

  1. Latest Web Design
  2. Responsive designs: Your website will work on any device. Laptop, mobile & tablet.
  3. Perfectly designed pages according to your business needs.
  4. Fully functional Contact Forms.
  5. Custom Design for your webpages if required.
  6. Pixel Perfect PSD to HTML conversion.
  7. CMS websites e.g Wordpress, Joomla etc.
  8. Online Stores like Squarespace, Shopify etc
  9. E-commerce sites

I can develop any type of website:

  • E-Commerce stores
  • Branding sites
  • Company websites
  • Health
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Photography
  • Sports
  • Church
  • Restaurant
And the list goes on...

IMPORTANT: You need to provide all the text and images (If you do not have them I can design the texts and Professional images, CHECK THE EXTRAS SECTION)

IMPORTANT: If you need a LOGO for your website check the EXTRAS SECTION, or search my other gigs. I can offer you a fully corporate identity if you need it (THE LOGO AND CORPORATE IDENTITY ARE NOT INCLUDED DIRECTLY IN THIS GIG OFFER, write me if you need more information)

IMPORTANT: This gig does not include DOMAIN AND HOST, but i can tell you where find the best service.

Reviews


koreypeters:Awesome freelancer. Give him a go !!

keishiro007:Thank you very much! I hope to work again for you :-)

koreypeters:Really good freelancer, threw in a few freebies

keishiro007:Awesome experience, specific instructions, good communication... Thank you very much for always taking me into account for your projects :-)

koreypeters:Awesome freelancer. Give him a go !!


No comments:

Post a Comment