Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will move your wordpress site to another host or domain with ease.

I will move your wordpress site to another host or domain with ease.












About:

I will move your wordpress site to another host and or domain for you. Most sites I can move without FTP information.

I will transfer, duplicate, copy, move or migrate WordPress blogs or sites into another Wordpress installation.

Want to move your site to your new domain, this gig is for you!

Reviews


franciscomontoy:Outstanding Experience!

doogy2223:Thanks for the project.\r\n\r\n-Scott

cassphotos:Combining two WP sites into one was a bit over my head, Scott did it! He was very communicative, and I'm super pleased. Would hire again!

doogy2223:Thanks for the project.\r\n\r\n-Thanks Scott

nirvanamind:Working with Scott is truly a 5 star experience. This is the second time I retain his services. He gets things done lightning fast and is super efficient. I work with lots of professionals online but I must say Scott's high workmanship, makes him an exceptional A list player to work with. Once again... high accolades for an outstanding job!


No comments:

Post a Comment