Friday, June 29, 2018

I will create, design or redesign your wix website

I will create, design or redesign your wix website












About:

Hi, I am Wix expert having 3+ years of hands on experience and design professional, modern and creative websites in wix. I have used Wix for a long time and found it is highly feasible for those who want to change elements easily by themselves

I'm here to provide you fully responsive, customized modern WIX website to tailor and reflects your needs and your own style.  

I will make it easy for people to find your site on search engines like Google with great SEO wizard.


WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU:
✔ Design a wix website from  Scratch
✔ Redesign your wix web-site to next level
✔ Add new features
✔ Redesign your existing wix web-site
✔ Develop your site in wix as your choice or like demo
✔ SEO optimization
✔ Follow the style of another site you like
✔ responsive design
✔ Set up and customize the store (eCommerce)
✔ Add products to your store
✔ And much more (logo,favicon,banner,SMM tools, forms, reports, subscriptions
 
*Add membership signup/login page*
If you have more queries please contact me before placing an order

WIX website, WIX design, WIX redesign, template customize

Reviews


dapinvestor:Very fast and precise

fshahrior:Very clean instruction and communication. Having a good experience. Wish to work more in future. Thanks so much.

candiceaneal:Will always use this seller for any web work I need. Very reliable and fast! Delivers outstanding work each time!

fshahrior:Excellent. Repeatedly working with his. Best in fiverr i have ever worked with. There was clean communication and understandings. Wish to work with him in future more. Thanks a lot

fraasch:Amazing work! I have already booked another gig with this designer. I look forward to doing much more with him. Thank you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment