Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will design or redesign a responsive wordpress website

I will design or redesign a responsive wordpress website












About:

BE IT WORDPRESS, WIX, WEEBLY, SQUARESPACE, SHOPIFY, JOOMLA, DRUPAL OR YOU NEED HTML5, HTML, CSS, CSS3 CODE, Im the Man! for the job

Hi, call me Dan. I Will Code and Design or Redesign a RESPONSIVE Website for your business, product or services.

What you get:
  • Complete Website Design/Redesign
  • Favicon
  • SEO & Speed Optimization
  • Social Media Integration
  • Fully Responsive Website 
  • Multi platform and browsers testing

Why You choose me:
  • I'm an Expert & Certified Web Designer/Developer
  • Experience  for over 4 years
  • Super Fast delivery.
  • 100% guarantee
  • Design with any CMS (wordpress, wix, weeby, squarespace, shopify, joomla, drupal etc.) or raw Html/css code
  • Action Plan/FREE GUIDE/MANUAL after gig completion

I just wanna ensure that you must be happy with my work.

*Contact for FREE consultation on which package to choose or any related questions*

GOT ANY QUESTIONS? CONTACT ME NOW!

Reviews


karaduncann:He completely designed our website from start to finish! He delivered it as promised and did an amazing job. He kept us in the loop from start to finish about the project as well - I would highly recommend! Thank you :)

techdan1:An outstanding experience. A pleasure working for such a great buyer

allamerican500:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

esmithcontact:Thank you.

techdan1:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment