Monday, January 20, 2020

Design Or Redesign Wix Website











About:

Hi,

I am Sahiba

If you are looking for a professional Wix Designer. I can create professional your Wix Website design. I have 3 years of experience in Wix designing. I will de-sign a dynamic Wix web-site for your business or services included and I can Transfer your current web-site to WIX.

I can Provide You: 

1. Professional Wix Web

2. Awesome Eye-Catching Design

3. Transfer Your Current Website to Wix Editor

4. Attractive Design web-site

5. Landing Page web

7. E-commerce Functionality setup

8. Add Your Product In Shop For You

9. Redesign Your Wix Website 

10. Can Be Customize you after work as You Want

11. Payment Gateway Integration 

12. Complete SEO Setting

13. 100% Satisfaction 

14. Newsletter And Contact Form in Wix

15. Any Design to Wix Web

16. Blog, Personal Blog, personal business, Fashion, Beauty, Company, E-commerce, etc.

NOTE: If you are serious about this gig Please send me a message before placing your order

If the above packages/Price are out of budget? Please feel free to contact me and negotiate. Just tell me with your work details, I'll get back to you ASAP.

Thank you

Reviews


:

nice communication

:

Great communication. Very professional.

:

Im allways so happy to work with this expert. She is amazing.. Thanks so much, i coming back soon again for other projekts.. ;)

:

She was excellent. My website turned out great and I will use her again in the future.

:

The seller is amazing, love the work she did, she really have skills and i will definitely order again. AMAZING as i said... Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment