Sunday, January 19, 2020

Develop Exactly Same Website Or Web App Copy As Requested With Custom Changes











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER!

I prefer to first evaluate if I can help you or not. Thank you so much for understanding. :)




Do you want to Clone/Copy/Duplicate any kind of website or web app? 

OR 

Have you just seen an awesome site or design and want the same design for your site? 



Contact me with the site URL or design that you want to clone.




My services:



  • Clone, copy or duplicate any website same 99.99% as your sample.
  • Convert Cloned Copy to Web App or PWA
  • Responsive design for all devices.
  • Cross-Browser Compatible
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
    • Fix Errors
    • Redesign Website
      • Responsive on any device
    • Easily Add, Change or Manage all Contents from Back-End (with requested admin panel)
    • Migrate/Transfer/Backup your site

    • Hand coded.




NO upfront ORDER to start work. PayafterWork! Pay once you're satisfied!



We offer:



1. UNLIMITED REVISIONS

2. LIVE DEMO OF PRODUCT  So that you can see your product in action and can ask us to make changes on the go to get the product you've dreamed of.



CONTACT ME and Let's get started. :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nice work from him,

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much :)

Seller's Response:

He is fast and very easy to communicate with! He was able to explain everything to me in a prompt manner and without me even paying! I sent an inquiry via message and next thing you know he was ready to take a look at my project and provide me with the results I needed just as I wanted!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much :)

Seller's Response:

TOP so macht es Spaß




No comments:

Post a Comment