Friday, May 25, 2018

I will design a responsive wordpress website or blog

I will design a responsive wordpress website or blog












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

KINDLY CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER  

Hello dear esteemed buyer, welcome to my Gig.

I am a full-time web designer/developer. I own over 7 years of experience in WordPress web designs and have embarked on over 100 WordPress related projects. 

I have a great portfolio and will send you the URLs on request. I guarantee you will be happy after buying.


Gig Package

  • All my design are responsive and mobile compatible
  • My package does not include licenses or hosting and domain fees or premium licensing fees.
  • UNLIMITED revisions. I offer unlimited revisions not only when the order is active, but also within 2 weeks after it is marked it as “complete”.
  • On-Page SEO Optimization(excluding the textual content)
  • Blazing Fast Speed Optimization

Premium Features:

  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Speedy Response during work
  • Tip on website management

For Redesign or Conversion from Other Platform to Wordpress, please contact me for a quote.

See you on the inside

Reviews


paulheking:Good Job! NIce meeting you.

nickktony:He was an awesome buyer... I hope he comes back again.

jameeljahanian:Wonderful person to work wih.

nickkie123:wow, this is faster than I expected, great service , will use again

lyzbolt:Easy to work with, speedy delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment