Monday, May 28, 2018

I will create cool website for you

I will create cool website for you












About:


Hi over there! 

I'm Web developer currently focused on the WordPress. 

I build Wordpress websites that are beautifully designed but at the same time easy to navigate and use. 

My experience ranges from the simple portfolio Wordpress websites to the large Wordpress business projects. 

I'm a self-driven learner, motivated to bring the best of the technology in terms of usage and a great experience for the end user. 
You can expect a good written communication, fast project delivery, and a good project organization. 

I can assist you with Wordpress theme selection and purchase, plugin selection, and integration, as well as web-hosting recommendation. I can customize and optimize any aspect of your website from aesthetics to functionality.

I believe that my strong knowledge of this field and customer support are the important factors of customer satisfaction.

My essential characteristics are originality, new features, Professionalism.

No one will work harder for you, and the Job is not done until you are 101% satisfied.

Can't wait to hear more from you! 

Always the best

Awais Haider

Reviews


ethanfoo:first time deal with Awais, easy to deal with, knowledgeable know what he is doing, resourceful, will work together more, thanks alot for the help, work done are beyond the price, 2 tumbs up\n

awaishaider02:Excellent buyer. nice to work with you mate\nMore work in future

chrisbecker280:Fast and good ideas

awaishaider02:Excellent buyer.

miraingrid:I needed specific help with my wix website, installing a multilingual app. He got it working in no time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment