Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will install latest hyip manager script for you

I will install latest hyip manager script for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will install and customize Latest HYIP manager script on your hosting.

  • This script helps you to create and manage your own HYIP with easy.
  • Automatic withdrawal, instant payment and mass payment included.
  • HYIP Manager script is a package for investment sites. 
  • This software helps you to create and manage your own HYIP with ease.

IN 1st GIG

  • i will install Latest HYIP manager script on your hosting

If you want to purchase Latest HYIP manager unlicensed script then check my extra gigs.

  • Unlicensed script ( price in 25$ )
  • Bitcoin addon ( 20$ )
  • If you want purchase template of HYIP manager script then we will also develop for you.
  • If you want purchase template or Licensed  script of HYIP manager script then just contact us.

Reviews


haithammorsy:Very good person and fast I like his work and for sure i will back agine to him I ask him to make work for me in 30m do what i want and i like waw .... What I have to say ...THANKS....THANKS

pakspecial:Thanks for order and feedback

akt007:welldone and nice service

pakspecial:Thanks and i hope we will work again together

leaderdone:Seller is selling a script that is not responsive on mobile phones and will ask you to buy template which will not even work. Most of his good reviews are fake


No comments:

Post a Comment