Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will joomla template, custom development, joomla upgrade

I will joomla template, custom development, joomla upgrade












About:

I have 8+ years experience in PHP technologies. 

I have 3 years of experience in Joomla and i have worked in more then 100 website.

 I have experience in WordPress, core PHP, JQuery and YII also.

Also knowledge for HTML, CSS and Responsive HTML 

Reviews


asadito:great template as expected !

janki277:Thank you for the opportunity and trust for giving me this project.\nIt was fun and interesting working with you and hope I can work with you again in the near future.

cliffjl:Did a great job. Delivered exactly what I asked for. Did it in the timeframe that was estimated. I would use him again.

janki277:i am very happy to work with you and thanks for the given opportunity to work with you.

chrispound:Worked well on the project.


No comments:

Post a Comment