Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will design an awesome website for your business

I will design an awesome website for your business












About:

Get finally a business website that works, and sells!

Crafted with care. Each element of the design is carefully crafted and correspond with the latest web design trends.

What you get with each order

Seo friendly, fully responsive design, powerful theme optionsthat you have never seen before plus acustom designthat will blow your mind.E-Commerce ready,MailChimp newsletterand Contact Forms included.Google maps, video, and much more features. Great deal to buy for any kind of websites and businesses!

Don't hesitate to contact us before placing an order. We will be more than happy to help you on this new project.


Standard

- OnePage
- RetinaReady
- Contact form


Premium
- upto5pages
- RetinaReady
- SeoReady
- Plugins
- Newsletter
- Contact form
- SocialConnect
- Free plugin amp; Theme update
- Support for 3 months

PRO
- Custom Design - Full Branding
- up to 20 pages Responsive Website
- Seo Ready
- Retina Ready
- eCommerce
- Portfolio
- Newsletter
- Contact form
- Social Connect
- Free plugin amp; Theme update
- Social Media Kit
- Maintenance
- Support for 6 months

Reviews


torresa4:Outstanding Experience!

vikads:Outstanding Experience!

torresa4:As always Vikads over delivers! I bring a half concept and Vikads completes it and makes it better!

torresa4:I would give Vikads 6 stars if I could. I have always had ideas and things that I wanted to create but have been limited by my technical ability. Working with Vikads has given me the confidence to create my visions as Viktor is able to make them a reality. Thx Viktor!

vikads:Amazing customer and outstanding experience ! Always a pleasure to work together


No comments:

Post a Comment