Friday, May 25, 2018

I will transfer or move your website from one hosting to another

I will transfer or move your website from one hosting to another












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I'll professional transfer, move, clone or migrate any website (wordpress, joomla, magento, static, concrete5, drupal, etc.) from one hosting provider to another one.

Why choose me?
  • I'm not just fast... I redefine the fast word. Plus I've great fiber connection.
  • Nothing bad will happen, no data loss, no loss of files, no corruption of files, zero worries. 
  • I'll check for problems too and provide consult service, so you'll be aware of what you need.

I can transfer to/from any hosting as long as you provide the necessary information access.
Such as OVH, GoDaddy, Bluehost, Dreamhost, MediaTemple, ipage, hostgator and everything else that provides atleast FTP and phpMyAdmin access.

I can provide too:
  • Domain name change
  • Backup of your site
  • Install SSL/HTTPS

Don't forget to contact me first, before ordering, explaining your needs.
You won't be disappointed.

Important note:
  • Please double check the login details if they are correct. Its very annoying to wait and recheck the login details.

Reviews


chaostrader63:I have used this seller for all of my website needs. I trust this seller and I am confident that the work will be high quality as it always is. Greatest on fiverr!

leinad4mind:A pleasure to help.

oakmanlan:Got lucky to have met Leinad4mind on this platform. It's usually hard to come by professionals and competent developers over time. He delivered even above and beyond my possible imaginations. \n\nThank you!

leinad4mind:My pleasure to help.

suhailahmad956:good seller


No comments:

Post a Comment