Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will install CRM, fix issues and will do customization as per your requirements

I will install CRM, fix issues and will do customization as per your requirements












About:

I can setup / fix issues / customize a number of CMSs and CRMs for you. I can provide any service related to CRM such as installation customization, integration, debugging and business consultancy etc. 

I have good knowledge and command on Plugin and Themes Development, javascript customization, custom website integrated, crystal report deployment. 

-------Please contact me before order-------

Reviews


venus2elva:Awesome service!!! Thank you so much!!

shoaibsheikh786:Outstanding Experience!

shaunndj36:Awesome experience I will work with this seller again.

mimiy2k:Shoaib is one of the very best Fiverr sellers. He always delivers more than expected, is very easy to work with and does a top-drawer job every time! I heartily recommend him!!

shoaibsheikh786:Great Experience


No comments:

Post a Comment