Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will fix any wordpress errors, customize themes and plugins

I will fix any wordpress errors, customize themes and plugins












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">More then 3 years experience with:
  
   ✓  
I will setup your wordpress site.
   ✓  Fix white screen issues with wordpress site.
   ✓  
Fix errors with wordpress site.
   ✓  Customize Wordpress theme as you say.
   ✓  Customize and add additional codes to plugins.
   ✓  Setup woocomerce store in wordpress.
   ✓  Migrate wordpress site.
   ✓  Fix css in wordpress site.
   ✓  Clean your hacked site.(more then 1 gig).
   ✓  And so on...

please contact me before order.

express delivery 100% peace of mind...

note 1 issue for 1 gig

Reviews


jodiequirk:excellent

pre_fixer:Thankyou so much Jodie,\r\nYou are awesome! and always gave me great feedback. Very genuine and respectful! This was my third job with him and I'm already thinking about the next one,hope so looking forward with him xD

loods60:Will surely buy again. Recommended seller!

pre_fixer:Thankyou sir stefan for the oprtunity.

loods60:Highly recommended seller! Good communication and good job ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment