Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will answer ASAP

I will answer ASAP












About:

I'm a Professional Web developer and I have ✪ 10 years of experience✪  with Joomla! CMS.


I will help you to fix and solve your Joomla! problems!

  • CSS Issues
  • Module Issues
  • Component Issue
  • Security Issues
  • SSL issues
  • SEO Issues
  • Redirect Issues
  • Loading Issue

 

Note:

  • ✪ I do fix 1 issue for $5
  • if you want to build project or you have many problems to solve, please contact me before placing the order to discuss the budget first.


Not sure what to Choose? Drop me a line! ill get back to you Instantly!

Reviews


gerardaoli:fast \u0026 knowledgeable.

dxxx1988:Outstanding Experience!

bayareapartybus:good job Diminitru!

dxxx1988:Outstanding Experience!

jasonkibby:When you find someone as truly gifted as this provider, you stick with them. He is an absolute talent beyond belief.


No comments:

Post a Comment