Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will setup server for your application using nodejs and expressjs and build frontend in ejs

I will setup server for your application using nodejs and expressjs and build frontend in ejs












About:

I am MEAN(MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, and NodeJS) stack developer having 2+ year of web development experience. I will build highly professional, scalable and secure website for your business using latest technologies.
  
Back-end:
NodeJS, ExpressJS
Front-end: AngularJS, ReactJS, EJS
Database: MongoDB, MySQL, SQLite

Need a custom solution for your business idea? 
I can also fix your back-end Node.js website bugs.

Message me and we can negotiate the price depending on the requirements. 

Reviews


garbaaboubacar:Awesome experience. I would work again with him. Very pro and skillful

nodejs_dev:Outstanding experience!!! Great Client

aismailov:great seller

nodejs_dev:Outstanding experience

davidp11:I had a great experience with this gig. Would buy again


No comments:

Post a Comment