Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will create 15 pages wordpress/wix website fully responsive for you in 400$+40$ (half fiverr fees)

I will create 15 pages wordpress/wix website fully responsive for you in 400$+40$ (half fiverr fees)












About:

I am a professional expert website developer, I have more than 4 years in configuring and troubleshooting websites . 

I can install, fix, move, customize WordPress sites. I can make Wordpress sites responsive and also can fix plugin errors. I can create any type of WordPress site.


  • Responsive Website Design
  • Professional Classified Ad Posting Web sites - WP
  • Professional eCommerce Web sites - WP
  • Live Customer Support System
  • Sign up & Sign in User System
  • Online Bookings System
  • Hotel Rooms Booking Web Applications
  • Online Secure Funds Receiving System
  • Responsive mobile web site.
  • Bootstrap Responsive Websites
  • Membership Sign up/Sign in Users System
  • WordPress web site with Blog with 100+ features.
  • Website Redesigning

*** Price for content and packages may vary with the additional requirements and features. I will use my available best theme to do the job. (Or provide your theme.)


PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING

EXCLUSIVELY ON FIVERR!

Reviews


middelburg:Great experience!! Perfect work

mandyal_amit:Wonderful experience. Thanks for the review.

jaredhendrickso:Great work! A+

mandyal_amit:Wonderful experience. Thanks for the review.

adamnmm:The seller is easy to work with and will work on the project until it is done to your satisfaction.


No comments:

Post a Comment