Friday, May 25, 2018

I will design, redesign, edit html or migrate your wix, wordpress or weebly website

I will design, redesign, edit html or migrate your wix, wordpress or weebly website












About:

100% satisfaction or 100% refund :)

Need a fresh website?

Upgrading your old outdated site?
Need something to stand out above your competition?

I will design, develop, manage or edit your wix,wordpress or weebly website.
I can create any type of website Business/Corporate,
E-commerce, Portfolio, Dating/social network, Personal CV/Blog, Events, Religious and political site and so many more...

My gig packages and extra's include anything from:

- Create 1-10 webpages
- HD images, video
- Blog pages
- Landing pages
- Subscriptions

Benefits of using Wordpress,wix or weebly web designs. 

- Fully customizable after I finish your design
- Easy to use and customize with my training

Note: After you order you will have to send the login details of your wordpress,weebly or wix account.
WordPress prices vary from wix and weebly.
Please backup your website or request for a backup if you need to, before proceeding with the order.
If such a case arises where the alterations that you made damaged the layout after completion  and you want the original layout restored additional fees will apply.

Confused? Message me for a Custom Order!

Reviews


yawboat200:I wanted my website organized and looking professional.\nI certainly got that and more.\nGreat seller; very responsive. Will buy again for sure.

umarayaz8:Super amazing experience that was! Yeah hoping for more work from you in future.

qldspraypave:One of best!!!!

umarayaz8:Thanks a lot and its was really a unique and good experience at all.

kinsan6:I'm happy with the way everything turned out!


No comments:

Post a Comment