Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will Remove Malware, Viruses Deface pages Secure Website Remove Blacklist

I will Remove Malware, Viruses Deface pages Secure Website Remove Blacklist












About:

I have More Then 5 Year Experience of  joomla website
I will do any work of Joomla  1.5,  2.5, 3.x 

Services

  • I will remove Malware, php shell, Viruses
  • I will Secure Site
  • I will Remove Hacked Deface Pages
  • I Will Remove blacklist notification
  • I Will Upgrade Joomla Joomla 3.1.x to 3.6.x latest Version
  • I Will Upgrade and Migrate Joomla 1.5 to 3.6.x (With Extra Charges)


Just Select any suitable Package or message me for more information.

Required
Cpanel/ftp Password.
Administrative Password

Please Contact Before Order So We Will be Discuss for time and charges

Please Note I'm not Working on these Websites
Adult
Gambling
Vine
Music & Movies


Reviews


tomschn:done a great an fast job ... thx ... for this service.

murad_khan:Thanks You Sir

tdinteractives:Good job again and quick delivery!

murad_khan:Thank You Very Much Sir

tdinteractives:Good work. Thanks again


No comments:

Post a Comment