Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will optimize website load time

I will optimize website load time












About:

I will Do my Best to reach 80-90 Score on Google PageSpeed  and gtmatrix of your WebSite Both Mobile & Desktop and Load Time under 5 seconds.

I will perform this task to improved your site Score & Speed:

  • Enabling Gzip Compression
  • Eliminate render-blocking JS & CSS files above-the-fold
  • Optimize Images using Google Guetzli
  • Leverage browsing caching
  • Minify HTML, JS, and CSS files
  • Reduce server response time
  • Minimize request file size
  • Optimize Database (by limiting post revisions stored)
  • Handle third-party files
  • Setup Pagespeed on server side  ( ON VPS Server)
  • Add extra server side cache ( ON VPS Server)

Reviews


megalodon96:optimized 10/10

m3mantri:Always happy to work with him.\r\nthanks sir for this job

pawanpawan430:I have worked with madhan on a few projects now and have been extremely satisfied with his professionalism, great work and speed

m3mantri:Thanks sir for this job

megalodon96:perfect 10/10


No comments:

Post a Comment