Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will upgrade drupal and update modules for you

I will upgrade drupal and update modules for you












About:

I am Drupal enthusiast, so developing, designing, fixing, optimization and customization of your drupal website is my forte.

I can help update drupal (drupal 7.32-drupal 7.54),
Upgrade (drupal 7.xx-drupal 8.x.x)
 Migration of Ubercart to Drupal commerce, 
Drupal Web-design
Drupal training,
payment integration,
Drupal SEO

Speed up your Drupal website and restore your website from hackers and integrate better security and many more.


Contact me;

1.if your package is not listed above, I do all Drupal related tasks..

2. If you Need good communication for your project and someone to share your ideas for new website.

3. Tech support for Drupal related tasks

I am ready to apply my Drupal skills and expertise while giving you a competitive price, and make sure you satisfied as my client., expect great turnaround..


NB: DruKieu is not applicable to e-commerce websites, please contact me to discuss compatibility.

Standard gig(Drucatchy) fee might varies depending on simplicity/complexity. Contact me if you have questions.

Tips makes my day and make me do the MJ moonwalk  :)

Reviews


liammitchell94:Thank you for your fast and accurate work

eamonrivers:Worked quickly, did everything he said he would, second time working with him and won't be the last

nevillerose:Great service.

binskip:This experience was super smooth, this seller is super talented , did super quality and delivered just as promised! I’m impressed and will be ordering again immediately!!!

annabowden:Appreciate the fast delivery thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment