Monday, May 28, 2018

I will fix drupal error, customize drupal theme and fix css issues

I will fix drupal error, customize drupal theme and fix css issues












About:

I've more than 3 years of experience in web industry, working with Drupal and other CMS.

Are you looking for a Drupal professional? I can help you in:


✓ fixing drupal errors

✓ theme customizations

✓ SEO customizations

✓ fixing drupal theme css issues

✓ improve page speed load

✓ plugin errors

✓ custom themes

✓ Installation, update and setup

✓ Migration

and More...



* What I'll Need To Complete Order:
  • Drupal Login.
  • FTP login (need when files edit require).
  • Hosting or cPanel login (need sometime like database related works).

If you have more than 1 task or a bigger project, You can contact me in my inbox to discuss it and get a best special deal.

Reviews


arronmurray:Excellent service.

rachid092:Thank You ! Great Experience

kofihayford893:He was prompt in his responses to my questions and delivered as promised.

rachid092:Thank you

cre8iveart:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment