Thursday, May 24, 2018

I will design you a awesome website

I will design you a awesome website












About:

Please message before ordering to discuss everything needed.

I will develop custom word press website for your business. It will be professional,responsive,easy to manage,social media integrated,SEO optimized and compatible across all devices/browsers.

with the basic package you will receive:

  • Installation & Setup
  • A custom-designed website on WordPress or Squarespace
    •  5 pages and a blog (if requested)
    • Email list sign up integration
    • Social Media Page Connections

Always message before order to discuss everything needed so that we avoid cancellations and we can have an on time delivery!

Thank you!

Reviews


mutipletasks:Always a pleasure working with Sabrina...

sabrinaevans:Thank You!

tyreewesley:Sabrina is the best person to work with Because she delivers superb results in a timely manner . I tried looking all over for someone just to do my website right but no one could have done the work she did for me ! She even went above and beyond to make my project affordable , professional, and definitely eye appealing! Thank you for everything !

sabrinaevans:Thank you... it was indeed a pleasure working with you on this project.

tyreewesley:She is the best ever! I have had several people working on my website but no one could ever get it right ! She has a lot of patience and very creative ! She is very affordable and willing to work with you ! I will recommend her for anything and to anyone ! Best ever ! THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment