Friday, May 25, 2018

I will design your responsive website

I will design your responsive website












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Kindly Discuss your project before placing an order. 

(This to ensure I understand your full requirements and provide you with a best possible quote else i reserve complete right to cancel the project.)


The website package includes:

  • Design & development of a WordPress website.
  • Responsive design - Mobile and tablet ready.
  • Home page slideshow - Slideshow of up to 3 slides.
  • Powerful and Friendly Back end admin panel (WordPress).
  • Social media integration - Social media links and real-time feeds.
  • Search Engine Friendly - Ready to be optimized for Google rankings

  • I'll install wordpress in your domain hosting.
    also a premium theme
    and premium plugins needed for your website

    What you will get from my Service:

    • WordPress installation and setup
    • Premium Theme Customization
    • Premium Theme Demo Install
    • Necessary Plugins Installation
    • 10+Page (About, Contact, Blog, Gallery, Portfolio, shop)
    • Newsletter signup form
    • Portfolio of past projects 
      ☞ Image or video gallery
    • Full Responsive Design
    • Woo-Commerce Theme Customization
    • Unlimited Revision until you are 100% happy
    • Great Communication

Reviews


zenimahi:She was incredible helpful and provided exactly what I needed with my many requirements! Not only was the site exactly what I wanted, but he delivered this way faster than I would have expected and was incredibly helpful in getting everything setup. Highly recommend!

web_expert92:thanks .Great buyer

tomy_graphix:AMAZING WORK! I am very pleased with the work! She was flexible, met ALL of my request and delivered the order ahead of time! I hightly recommend working with him and will recommend him to my friends. Great work.

web_expert92:Lovely buyer. Very easy to communicate with and would be happy to work together again.

michelle8323:A fabulous website - professional​ and produced in a short time frame, delivered​ as promised. Highly recommended!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment