Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will create a stunning mobile version of your wix website

I will create a stunning mobile version of your wix website












About:

Hey! Glad you checked out my gig.

Very many wix websites do not display correctly on certain devices and platforms - the problem is  responsiveness. So, your wix website looks great on a pc while the same looks terrible on mobile?

Let me help you compliment that awesome wix website of yours with a responsive design across devices.

Feel free to place an order then if you will like me to help resolve your 5 page (or less) wix website responsiveness issues or simply have a conversation with me if the pages are more than 5 and we can deliberate on the cost and turnaround.

Looking forward to your order

Cheers!

Reviews


veva23:Very responsive. I liked it a lot. He helped me with all my requests. \nHe is also very fast. Totally recommend him.

mistabauer:Wonderful buyer. Outstanding experience

nektariosk:Great communication and service. Went above and beyond, definitely recommend to anyone.

mistabauer:It was a pleasure

ceojig:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment