Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will answer ASAP ;) + See More

I will answer ASAP ;) + See More












About:

Looking for a new website or your website needs a rebuild? 

I`m your guy, a professional web developer with 6+ experience on website building.

  

You will get with this gig:

✪ an exclusive, fully responsive website,  premium design, perfect for: visit card - landing page -portfolio - affiliate - eCommerce - blog - etc.

✪ easy  to edit or administer even by a novice, 

✪ 100% happiness & satisfaction guaranteed

You should see my reviews here to understand my work ethic! 


What will I do:

✪ Install & setup Wordpress

✪ PREMIUM THEME INSTALL AS DEMO ( we will choose it together )

✪ Required Plugins Install

✪ CUSTOMIZE THEME

✪ 6 pages (Home, About, Blog, Gallery, Portfolio, Contact )

✪ Many revisions - until client happy


See my packages!


Just PM me and I will send you a link to my portfolio. 

My Guarantee: 

✪ With this GIG, your site will look as if you hired a top class Web Development Company! 

 

 

For 5 USD I will only install WordPress and a free theme.


PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU PLACE THE ORDER!

Reviews


alisonbarrera:thank you again Fiverr!!! so easy to work with and fast!! please use this person worth every cent!!

babini:Thank you!

dan_uae:First class services as usual. One of the best developers on fiverr

babini:Thank you Dan. You are always welcome !

mishakrisha:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment