Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will additional page or content into squarespace or wordpress

I will additional page or content into squarespace or wordpress












About:

Hey there,
My name is Dawood and i am Web developer/designer. 
I am working in square space since 8 months.
I specialize in using SquareSpace for building websites. If you've got an existing SquareSpace website and need pages adding or amending, I can make changes to your pages with this Gig.
  • Note - One Gig Is for only for One page Or maximum Two Pages.
Dear Customer, You are extremley valueable to us. We guaranttee your work will be done in good Hands.
Fast loading Browser Contemptible
Buy ASAP to get your work started.
Thanks

Reviews


houseofakina:Good communication and seller carried out all instructions as agreed.

dawoodaz:Great Buyer, Hope to see you again :)

spirearch:10 Stars!!!

dawoodaz:Amazing client with professional attitude. \r\nWorking on many projects together.\r\nI like working with him \r\nThanks

spirearch:I am extremely satisfied with the service! Quick turn around and above and beyond expectations!


No comments:

Post a Comment