Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will transfer hosting for wordpress, joomla website

I will transfer hosting for wordpress, joomla website












About:

>>> Please read full description before order this gig >>>

 Need your joomla, wordpress or any website transfer from old hosting server to new hosting server? I can move your website or wordpress (or any script) from your old host to new host.

>>>For $5 I will move a website file size up to 40MB(including database). The both source and destination server has cPanel are applicable for this offer. If your site size is more than 40MB or your hosting company do not use cPanel(like GoDaddy) then you have to order more gigs.

>>> Moving emails from old host to new host is not included in this gig.

 >>> Before placing an order, please contact me with details requirements. I will check your requirements and tell you about timing and costing.

Reviews


rsotb_uk:Excellent, and really went the extra mile

jewelosman:Thank you!

hassaan129:Again an excellent experience.

jewelosman:Thank you!

maykay:Delivered as stated


No comments:

Post a Comment