Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will design stunning squarespace website

I will design stunning squarespace website












About:

Do you want a professional amp; stunning website but don't have the time or skills to put one together?


As a passionate amp;experienced Squarespace Web Designer I help business owners and creative entrepreneurs to confidently build the website and business of their dreams.


I can help you to make a Squarespace site that will boost your online presence. It can be a portfolio, eCommerce store, blog, or any other type of websites.


My Services :

  • SquareSpace website design
  • Responsive design and user-friendly
  • Newsletter signup form
  • Ecommerce/online store


Gig Extras:

  • $25 per extra page
  • $25 Domain name mapping.
  • $25 Set up of Email subscription.
  • $35 Blog set up
  • $25 Custom CSS or JavaScript on one page


***If you require customization that is outside of your Squarespace template's capabilities, you will need to the Custom CSS gig extra.


Gig Requirements:
  • Squarespace account login details.
  • Example of a Squarespace site or Squarespace template whose design you like.
  • Written content and images for the website.


Get my service today and you will be delighted forever!

ORDER NOW!

Reviews


codemart:Lovely guy, pleasure to work with and really committed to getting a good job done. From a Squarespace web design point of view exactly what I was after!\nThank you very much.\n

webdivine:Thank you for your kind words. I am inspired to give you quality service in near future.

rebekahberndt:The first bit of code that was sent to me wasn't quite right, however, Mamun was very responsive and worked quickly to fix it and give me what I needed. I would definitely work with him again.

webdivine:Thank you for your detailed requirements. Looking forward to work with you in Squarespace website design projects again.

emmaclune:easy to work with


No comments:

Post a Comment