Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will integrate HTML code to wix and do wix codes

I will integrate HTML code to wix and do wix codes












About:

Get HTML functionalities integrated into your Wix site. I have worked on Wix code and Html integrations to create:

1) Custom member area sign up and log in
2) Custom shop
3) Questionnaire
4) Stock Ticker
5) Custom FAQ
6) Custom Google Maps
7) Quote calculator
8) Paid Subscriptions
9) Forms with conditions
10) Working with Jotform, Powr, 123contact forms, cognito forms etc
and many more to list

I have experience of making various functionalities(that are not available in Wix) possible using HTML in Wix. So if you are stuck with any limitation in Wix, contact me anytime!
 
PLEASE DISCUSS YOUR REQUIREMENTS BEFORE ORDERING

Reviews


razielblackfire:Truly amazing experience... seller went above and beyond to insure our satisfaction... Will definitely be back for more

falkon_techno:It was a challenging task and I was up for it. It was a great experience overall

abnercoburn:Excellent job doing a custom wix form. Delivered exactly what was asked with great functionality. Would highly recommend A+ \n\nBonus was making me a custom video showing me how view submitted forms on wix.

falkon_techno:wow, great to work with!

kineretfarzon:Very professional as always!


No comments:

Post a Comment