Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will make and redesign joomla websites for you

I will make and redesign joomla websites for you












About:

WELCOME TO MY GIG

I am shambay from Pakistan I am highly skilled as professional Joomla Website Create For You. Customer Satisfaction is our top priority. If you are looking for a professional site?

I can easily play with below listed Joomla job.

  • Joomla Template Development
  • Joomla Version Upgrade
  • Payment Gateway Integration
  • Component, Plugin, Module
  • Customization
  • site Maintenance
  • Speed Optimization
  • PSD to Joomla template Conversion
  • Bug finding & fixing
  • Responsive template
  • E-commerce 

 Others do in 80$ But I will do in just 30$.

Exclusively on fiverr.com

Categories of Website I do:

  • Educational
  • Business
  • Video
  • Real Estate
  • Audio
  • News 
  • Responsive Blog
  • Bootstrap and HTML website
  • e-commerce

Why Choose Me? 

  • Low Cost
  • Reliable with your Information
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Fast Service
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Professional Design
  • Refund Guaranteed if not satisfied 

WHAT WILL YOU GET IN 50$

 FULLY RESPONSIVE. 

 REQUIREMENTS

Your Website description.Content Text and Images.

You will be 100% Satisfied with my amazing work.

 Note : 

  • Please contact me before placing an order to avoid any confusion or can cancellation.
  • feel free to Contact Us.
  • I am 24/12 online

Thanks 

Reviews


treestones:Thanks! Always fast respond and fulfilled all wishes.

shambaysharan:thank you so much

rfquinn3505:I needed a site for my new BBQ Rental Business - took a little longer that I thought, but that was me not shambaysharan. He was helpful in guiding teh process. Would do Business with him again.

shambaysharan:thank you so much

topmodelsaustra:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment