Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will solve your drupal issues

I will solve your drupal issues












About:

Having extended knowledge about Drupal CMS, I decided to help others that want to use this powerful platform. Congratulation for choosing Drupal.

With this Gig I will solve 2 Drupal issues for you from the following list:

  • new drupal installation
  • drupal migration
  • solve any HTML/CSS issue in your template
  • Build and configure a block
  • create a view as to your requirements
  • setup and configure a panel
  • module installation and configuration (contributed modules)
  • create a content type


If there is something you need that's not on the list, give me a message.

Satisfaction Guarantee!
Why me? Because I take the time to develop the product you need, not a short list of random things. I deliver QUALITY, not quantity. I take the time to complete your order the RIGHT WAY, not the quick way. I work hard. I listen. I collaborate.

Looking forward to working with you.

Please contact me before placing any order to discuss your request.

Reviews


emceemarjorie:Excellent as always

abdurehmany:Outstanding Experience!

emceemarjorie:Always a pleasure.

abdurehmany:Outstanding Experience!

emceemarjorie:Easy to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment