Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will answer ASAP

I will answer ASAP












About:

✪ Joomla hacking is very common due to massive use of 3rd party plugins and security loopholes. 

Help! - My Joomla Site Is Hacked

It could be:

✔ Infected with Malware;

✔ Blacklisted by Google; 

✔ Disabled by Host;

✔ Redirecting ; 

✔ Spam in Search Results;

✔ any other issue

You should hurry up as You are losing SEO and potential clients!

I will fix your hacked JOOMLA! in less than 24 hours


  1. I will remove any existing infection or virus from your site.
  2. Secure Your website with .htaccess
  3. upgrade your Joomla to latest 2.5.x or 3.x
  4. Add a Premium Firewall
  5. Secure your Admin Zone
  6. Speed up your site
  7. Code Optimisation 
  8. Give recommendations
  9. Generate a full Backup of your website


Very Often this happens because of Outdated Extensions or bad Hosting.


I have fixed and secured more than 500+ websites
10 years of Experience with Joomla! (and its predecessor, Mambo)

Satisfaction guaranteed.
You should read my reviews to understand my working ethic.  
IF your server does not have cPannel + 20$ without it is harder to clean ( time-consuming) 

Reviews


saligra:Thanks you very much for the excellent work and super fast service. I appreciate it,

dxxx1988:Thank You!

saligra:Fantastic job as always ! Thank you very much..

dxxx1988:Nice to make business with :)

michael92880:I would buy again and recommend


No comments:

Post a Comment