Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will tweak, customize, resolve issue your wordpress or joomla

I will tweak, customize, resolve issue your wordpress or joomla












About:

I have 4+ years of experience in web design and development. I love to fix websites according to buyer needs. 

Here i will fix your CMS website like WordPress Joomla and handle others static dynamic websites issues.

I have experience as following. 

* WordPress Joomla Installation
* Theme Customization
* Plugins Installations
* Adding and Modifying Content
* E-Commerce and Shipping Method
* Backup and Recovery
* Cloning and Migrating
* Performance and Security
* SEO Optimization
* Issues Resolving

Why you choose me?

- You will get everything you ask. 
-  Quality of Work
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Quick reply

Please NOTE:
I do not offer adult, illegal and drug related work If you're unsure on anything just send me a message before Placing Order and I will be glad to help.

Reviews


ashhab80:Outstanding Experience!

webengineer:Thank you!

moybravo:Outstanding Experience!

webengineer:Thank you sir!

jefferyseah:Outstanding seller


No comments:

Post a Comment