Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will customize, upgrade, develop responsive joomla website

I will customize, upgrade, develop responsive joomla website












About:

*** ARE YOU LOOKING JOOMLA CUSTOMIZATION or DEVELOP JOOMLA WEBSITE ***

I'm a joomla expert, working last 10years in joomla website development. Making your joomla website professional look using responsive and professional theme for your small business. With over 1,000 websites developed, I offer a guaranteed satisfactory result each and every time. 

   My Service includes:  

  • PSD to joomla website
  • Fully Responsive (HTML/CSS3) Web Pages 
  • Responsive (All Sizes - Device Compatible)
  • 100% W3C validated coding of web pages
  • Pixel perfect coding of your Photoshop design
  • Image Slider, JavaScript Menus etc.
  • Assurance of error-free coding that follows the latest web standards
  • Multiple Browser Compatible
  • Hand coded 
  • Bootstrap 3 or 4 Responsive Framework 
  • Use of your favorite fonts
  • BLOG Page
  • Creating Custom responsive template (own coded )
  • installing or editing/modifying component, module, plugin in joomla
 
Please contact me before ordering so I may be able to provide you an appropriate price for your needs. 

Reviews


angitechnology:Great professional man!

pankaj2000:Great Buyer!!, I really like to work for this buyer, looking more work from him

angitechnology:Great professional man!

angitechnology:Great professional man!

pankaj2000:Great!! and happy to work with this Buyer, I always like more to work for this buyer.


No comments:

Post a Comment