Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design your website on squarespace

I will design your website on squarespace












About:

I WILL DESIGN WEBSITE ON SQUARESPACE FOR YOU IN JUST $5 PER PAGE!

ABOUT ME: I am web developer having 3+ years of experience in web development. The style of your website is based on you business, Need , focus point, concept etc. After detailed analysis of your exact requirement, then i will start working on your project. In that way, i am able to provide you 100% satisfaction.

ABOUT GIG:

- Mobile optimization: It is extra $5 per page, because in Squarespace i need to optimize page template for mobile.

- Support: I will provide you 100% support.

- Fast Delivery: If you expect fast delivery of you order, choose extra fast delivery in my gigs extra.

NOTE: One page scrolling website, consider one section same as one page, In that case $5 per section.

CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

Reviews


rayarayraya:Needed starting template for website; seller had good pricing.

rahulbajaj00:thanks !

ct1321:Great gig A

rahulbajaj00:very nice experience

mon86ica:Good experience


No comments:

Post a Comment