Monday, July 30, 2018

I will Build complete custom site with thrive theme, thrive leads, landing page upto 10 pages etc

I will Build complete custom site with thrive theme, thrive leads, landing page upto 10 pages etc












About:

I will Build Complete Custom Site With with Thrive Themes and Thrive architect, Thrive leads, Thrive Headline Optimizer,Thrive Ultimatum,Thrive ,Clever Widgets. I will also fix problems related to thrive themes and thrive plugins..

Among other things I will-


Create high converting landing page / Squeeze page / Sales page with thrive architect.
Customize thrive theme.
Create custom layout with your content
Integrate Auto Responder API for your site(Mailchimp/Aweber)
Configure All thrive plugins.
Configure Auto Backup
Build complete WordPress website


With a complete working knowledge of Thrive products. I can assist you with anything


YOU WILL  GET :.
  • After sale support 
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee
  • Unlimited Revisions*
  • Website maintenance ongoing(conditions apply)
  • Bug Fixes
  • For extra fee, I can use my agency license

For better service, please contact before place an order.

Reviews


haukeonline:very friendly and very good work. Thank you very much:-)!!!

colynx:Thanks so much for the order and glad you are satisfied with the service

webbyup:Great job and fast. There is a very good reason why you have your ratio.

colynx:Thanks again for your order. Glad you were satisfied with my delivery.

artistdesigner:Going the extra mile on a difficult project.\nWill work with again.


No comments:

Post a Comment