Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will be your developer for css3, html5, javascript, PHP projects

I will be your developer for css3, html5, javascript, PHP projects












About:

Please, contact me via message first so that we can talk about which packages suite you the most.

If you are facing any web programming problems such as syntax errors, warning, cross-browser compatibility or even design problems like responsive design. Let me help you with that. I am a 5 years experienced web developer and I have been working with fiverr for 3 years. I deliver on time with efficient product.

I also take single page, landing page task or even bigger and complicated project with one exception that you need to contact me first so that we can discuss about the product you want.

A list of my expertises
  • HTML5
  • CSS3, Bootstrap
  • Javascript includeing Vanilla, NodeJS, React, Angular
  • PHP including Vanilla, Laravel
  • Python
  • Databases including MySQL

A list of example issues I can fix for you:
  • Cross-browser compatibility
  • Build HTML5, CSS3, responsive design static page
  • Javascript, jQuery errors, bugs, optimization
  • PHP warning errors, bugs, optimization
  • Database errors, migration, integration

Thanks in advance for choosing my service,
Phuriphat Boontanon

Reviews


mikec5291:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

worlder:It has been an excellent job.\nQuick and unbeatable developed.\nIt is very professional.\nHighly recommended

phuriphat:Good customer :)

pjlxyz:It was awesome!

phuriphat:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment