Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will customize and design your blogger website

I will customize and design your blogger website












About:

I will create and design blogger website . I have worked on many blogger sites before coming to the fiverr. Now I want to share my experience  with you. I will customize, modifies and fix bugs.
 
I will offer following services


  • Create a professional blogger website.
  • Responsive design
  • Install all the necessary widgets.
  • Design a user friendly website.
  • Domain installation
  • Https redirection from blogger (if available)
  • 10 days support
Note: If you face any problem regarding a website developed  by me. I will fix that problem for free
Note: I will solve first 5 problem if you face regarding my website. 

Please pay attention to it : I am not going to set up your ad sense account. you have to do it by yourself. But i will make site that can definitely qualifies it.

Thank you for your support

Reviews


gauriprasad:buy again your service\nbest service provider thanku so much for help\nquickly response

pranj_17:nice experience

kashifbutt005:excellent experience with seller

pranj_17:Thank you sir aapke saath kam karke bahut accha laga

navyvet83:Great Person To Work With And I Will Use Him Again.


No comments:

Post a Comment