Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will edit your blogger template and make old template responsive

I will edit your blogger template and make old template responsive












About:

If you wanna customize your blogger template but mess up with HTML and CSS, then I'm there to provide my services for you.

I would make your desired changes in the blogger template. Just send me the XML file of your template and I will customize the template as per your wish.

It includes:

Changing colors
Modifying design and layout
Adding CSS effects
Adding Javascript and Jquery widgets
Removing unnecessary files
Tweaks to speed up blog
Installing custom fonts
Related posts, random posts and sliders
Make old template responsive
Plugins installation etc

Contact me before you place any order and describe me in detail what kind of modifications you want.
With the starting price of $5, the project duration and price depends on design of the template.

It would be reasonable and affordable.

Reviews


abdulfaurqi:I had some complicated errors in my blog template and he solved them all like a miracle. Very professional attitude also. Defiantly using he's services in future again

jariullah:Reasonable and understanding buyer.

edgardoescalant:good job. has my recommendation

jariullah:Good buyer.. Keeps the thing simple and gives clear instructions.

tonymark0077:Amazing job! He knows very well what to do. Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment