Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design and develop a responsive wix website or wix store

I will design and develop a responsive wix website or wix store












About:

Welcome to Sonyak95!
PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER! 
(This to ensure I understand your full requirements.)

If you want to design redesign or copy your sample website on Wix / Weebly?

Here I'm to help you to do this job professionally.
I can do what you are looking.I have 4 Years Industry Experience 
in Wix or Weebly Web sites.

I'll create a fully responsive website for you with the following qualities:

  •  Ultra responsive i.e.Compatible with smartphones & mobile devices.
  •  Customize theme with your need
  •  Add background video or custom backgrounds
  •  Adding items to your store
  •  Attractive Social Buttons & Icons.
  •  Design unique and original graphic elements and icons
  •  Design custom Navigation Menu/Menus
  •  parallax, pop up and many features according to your requirements.
  •  Footer Content Modification


► Frequent Updates during work.
► Additional Suggestions for Improving your site.
► Revision should be applied to same design or layout.
 send me your sample website before I start my work its easy to understand what type of design you want.
I Offer 100% Satisfaction. 
Come Ahead and Knock My Inbox.

Reviews


ssnack:Thanks awsome

sonyak95:It was wonderful working with you on this interesting project. Happy we were able to make your imagination a reality.

heartepochs:Winderfu, Easy to work with, Fast, Quality, excellence, great communication, these things do not happen once with the seller but everytine we work with them

sonyak95:Thank you, for your trust. It's been a pleasure working with you. I loved the way you communicated, provided all content in time. I look forward to working with you again in future. And I highly appreciate your efforts. Good Luck!!!

heartepochs:The seller freaks the work as her own and not just another gig. We are glad to find someone who allows us to focus on our ideas without any fear we will not see them appear .


No comments:

Post a Comment