Friday, September 28, 2018

I will build you a wordpress blog or an ecommerce website

I will build you a wordpress blog or an ecommerce website












About:

Hello, welcome to my gig.

Why you should purchase my services.

  1. I have built over 700 WordPress blogs, and websites for clients. Although I am not at liberty to disclose the links to those websites, nor who the clients were, I can guarantee my services are professional, and top notch. You'll have my money back guarantee, if you aren't satisfied 100 percent! 
  2. No task is too daunting, for me to resolve.
  3. All website designs will be SEO optimized.
  4. One month of training. Exclusively for professional service purchasers.
  5. Extended support training, if my other clients allot the spare time. Exclusively for professional service purchasers. - $25 per session.
  6. Phenomenal communication skills. My native tongue is English. 
  7. I will migrate the website, at no charge, as well as resolve server side issues. 

You will need to provide the following information to save time.

  • Website logo, slideshow images, your niche, or what you want to sell, and hosting account access information. Please keep all images in a JPEG, or PNG format. I won't charge extra to change the formats, it's just an annoyance, and reduces how fast your service is provided. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment